Hi All

I know its very difficult to make easy,delicious and tasty dishes in quick time(especially for women who work);that too different varieties like American,Indian,Chinese,Mexican,Italian and many more.
I was thinking about this and created some ideas of making dishes(really tasty).I promise it would be helpful to those craving for good as well as easy recipes.All you need to do is just spend few minutes to read the recipes to make tasty dish(es) in a few moments.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ACTOR SURYA' FAVORITE DISH:

Hey does anyone know SURYA'S favorite dish.Ya its none other than "curd rice"and "pickle".He loves these two combinations,well who doesnt love it.I too love it;its one of my fav. Who else like this dish?????
He also likes dosa;o o...thats my husband' favorite.Surya likes to go on a long drive in his car and would even camp if he likes a place.mmmm isnt that interesting?His fav actress is--------no,no,no...its Simran.
do send me your fav dishes.. bye....love u all.

2 comments:

  1. His favourite actress is Jyothika. Even when they were not married and were rumored to be romantically linked, he had always listed Jo as one of his fav actresses along with Simran etc. Now that they are married, he can confidently name her as his no 1 fav actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. even my food is curd rice.i like it sooooo much.i luv suriya so much and i am a big fan of urs.my biggest asset is to meet u....

    ReplyDelete